Future Assets, We Cover 'em All
Get The Edge You Need
Exclusive research and analysis of future assets like cryptocurrencies, STOs, surging technology companies, and commodities for the future. We will help you take your future investments to a new level.
- Dozorme Claude Taschenmesser Le Thiers Verrou Poplar Klingenlänge 95 mm 100g
- Endura Women's Pulse Short Sleeve Jersey
- Hi-Tec Womens Ravus Adventure Mid Waterproof Walking shoes Grey Sports Outdoors
- Maloja Multi Giubbotto Sportivo Gilet brown Jenner M.Elasticizzato Regolare
- Nordisk Chaussons Doudoune Mos Pantoufle Chausson blue size M 39-42
- Quik Shade Expedition 100 Team colors 10 Ft. X 10 Ft. Navy Instant Canopy
- Smith Forefront Helmet Matte Disruption Camo, S
- Super man winter thermal fleece cycling jersey bike clothing 9D pad pants set
- Days Series Spinning Rod DYS 632L (0440) Major Craft
- Gang Fishing Hooks. Shogun 8 0 O'Shaughnessy Open Eye for Ganging. Fishing Hooks
- Jointed Claw 178 Joyce Freshwater Fishing Bass
- Megabass lure FLAPPER 220 G flying fish F S from JAPAN
- New Tigress Deluxe Outrigger Single Rigging Kit 88602
- Predec Street Predective Knee Pads Size Extra Large
- Sector 9 Shark Bite Shop Built Longboard Complete - bluee - 2017
- Shires Performance Cambridge Riding Breeches in Grey - Ladies
Hacked.com: Future Assets
In 2008, an obscure and esoteric whitepaper by a person or entity called Satoshi Nakamoto spawned a revolution that challenged our basic assumptions about money, power, and centralization. More than a decade later, the core concepts embedded in that whitepaper have been applied to thousands of use cases spawning virtually every industry and sector. It all started with bitcoin, but it doesn’t end there.
Hacked.com is your gateway to digital disruption. We cover new and emerging finance from the perspective of investors and the common man to help you translate complex markets into actionable investment opportunities. We do it through an in-house team of researchers and analysts with more than four decades of combined experience in the financial markets.
- To provide deep insight and analysis on emerging markets, including bitcoin and cryptocurrency, technology, fin-tech, cannabis, and small-cap equities.
- To provide strategies and recommendations on money-making ideas.
- To build a thriving community of like-minded people from all walks of life.
- To be accessible to our community and accountable for our work.
- We are independent and free of any outside influence.
- We are 100% funded by you.
- Content-rich articles on a daily basis.
- Recommendations and investment ideas delivered to your mobile phone or desktop.
- Facebook member community.
Meet the Team
Sam BourgiChief Editor / North America
Chief Editor to Hacked.com and Contributor to CCN.com, Sam Bourgi has spent the past nine years focused on economics, markets and cryptocurrencies. His work has been featured in and cited by some of the world's leading newscasts, including Barron's, CBOE and Forbes. He joined Hacked.com in 2017. Avid crypto watchers and those with a libertarian persuasion can follow him on twitter at @hsbourgi
Ken ChigboTechnical Strategist / U.K.
Ken Chigbo has over eight years exposure to the financial markets. During a large part of his career, he worked as an analyst, covering a variety of asset classes including forex, fixed income, commodities, equities and cryptocurrencies. Ken has gone on to become a regular contributor across several large news and analysis outlets. He joined Hacked.com in 2018.
Kiril NikolaevMarket Analyst / North America
Kiril Nikolaev is a CFA Charterholder and financial professional with 5+ years of experience in financial writing, analysis and product ownership. He has passed all three CFA exams on first attempt and has a bachelor's degree with a specialty in finance. Kiril’s current focus is on cryptocurrencies and funds, as he does his own crypto research and is a Product Manager at Mitre Media. He joined Hacked.com in 2018.
Plus Size Tracey Show Tunic Western rlozhl1800-Other Rider Clothing
Jonas BorchgrevinkDirector of Hacked, CCN and HVY
Jonas Borchgrevink is the founder of CCN.com, Hacked.com, MoneyMakers.com, HVY.com, and multiple other projects. He is working to deliver world-class products and services for the financial market and media industry. He is a strong advocate of financial independence.
Mate CserMarket Analyst / Europe
Mate Cser is a trader and financial analyst, with 10 years of experience in the field. An expert in technical analysis and risk management, but also an avid practitioner of value investment and passive strategies, with a passion towards anything that is connected to the market. He joined Hacked.com in 2017.